Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Just A Little Horoscope.

I usually don't pay any attention to them, but I decided just to look today to see what it said.  The first sentence I read sort of blew me away.  Here it is:

Despite quite a few recent nap attacks, your energy level isn't decreasing at all.

Anyone who knows me knows that the word nap and I go synonymous.  I'm not so sure about the energy level thing though.  So I would say that for not having read a horoscope for a couple of decades that that one was at least 50% right.  

I’m sort of glad that one was only 50% right.  If it had been 100% right, I’m sure I would be acting very stupid right now.  If it had been 0% right then I would have been acting very smug and probably condescending which are two traits I don’t care  for at all.

So do I believe in horoscopes?  Of course not, unless they are correct that is. :)

Everyone take care today.

FM

9 comments:

  1. Here's my horoscope for you: your energy has plateaued and now you can cruise into a graceful dotag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andi,

    I like yours better than mine. Want to trade. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couch is properly aligned for multiple naps. Beware of ringing phones and barking George.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya FAR,

    Yep, the phone ringing and George barking are sometimes my only impediments toward total slackdom. There's just no justice in the world sometimes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope my horoscope tells mej I'm due for exciting GOOD life changes. I could use them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mary,

    You're not the only one who could use exciting GOOD changes. Hey, at least I've got another computer, but I'll admit that's not the exciting GOOD changes I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Candis,

    Thanks and hope you're feeling better after your stomach virus. Sounded pretty horrible.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to see your new blog. I've updated my blogroll over at Notes From Underground.

    ReplyDelete